Find Activities for 2019 ADHD Awareness month here>>>
Learn more, Share information, Celebrate your uniqueness, and Enjoy being together
- ADDitude Magazine offers the ADHD Awareness Month Toolkit and 31 memes to post. (Link works)
- ADDA’S Daily TADD Talks are 7-minute audio recordings. 20017 Tadd talks
- The 9th Annual ADHD Expo is FREE with 30 presenters for 15-minute videos every day of the month from October 1 – October 31, 2018
- With the theme of “Setting the Record Straight,” ADHD Awareness Month.org offers an interactive approach inviting contributions from writers and artists as well as contests for video and meme creators.
- ADDitude Mag keeps a monthly calendar of support groups and other activities. See the 94 listings for October.
- ADHD Awareness Resource Fair “Building a System of Support“ featuring Kathleen Nadeau and sponsored by CHADD of NV/DC on Sat, October 20, 2018, in McLean, VA 22102 (8:00 AM – 1:00 PM EDT $10)
- ADHD Hero Walk/Run 5k – October 30th, San Diego, CA – NTC Park
- Note: The 2018 International Conference on ADHD is being held in St. Louis, Missouri November 8th – 11th (Presented by CHADD, ADDA, and ADDCA)
- In Canada, CADDRA’s 2018 Conference and Research Day is being held in Calgary, Alberta on November 9th-11th.
Online and in-person events to participate in ADHD Awareness. Notes on the latest understanding of how the ADHD brain operates. The importance of coming to accept your ADHD, find community and live in tune with yourself, ADHD and all.