Welcome to ADD Resources Podcast Library – A benefit of membership!
Sorry, No Podcasts remain accessible.
Former podcasts included:
- ADD in the Schools of the Future by Jeff Woolley, MA, MIT
- Gifted Children with ADHD by Deirdre V. Lovecky, PhD
- ADD and School: Keys to Success by Brenda Nicholson
- Testing and Accommodations by Nancie Payne, Ph.D.
- Summer Strategies to Prep for College by Vicky Ball, ADHD Coach
- School Success!: Strategies that Work by Chris Dendy, M.S.
- Ten Key Facts Everyone Must Know about ADHD by Chris Dendy, M.S.
- Working with Your Child’s School: IEP/504 Plans by Larry Davis, M.Ed.
- Transition Planning for Students with ADHD by Karen Anderson
- Individuals with ADHD and/or LD-At Risk by Marcee Kueckelhan
- Career Planning for College Students with ADHD by Victoria Ball, M.Ed.
- Tips for College Students by Victoria Ball, M.Ed., ADD Career Coach
- ADD and Addictions by Lyn Purpura
- ADHD and Motor Coordination/Dyspraxia by Deborah McGrew, MD, OT
- Healing from Brain Injuries by Daniel Amen and Mike Marino
- Battling Addictions by Daniel Amen, M.D. and Mark Kosins, M.D.
- The Link, ADD/ADHD and Chemical Dependency by Cyd Imel
- Tourette Syndrome and Co-Morbid Conditions by Samuel Zinner, M.D.
- ADHD, Asperger’s Syndrome, and Social Skills by Karen Roe
- The Inner Stages of ADD by Miriam Reiss, MCC, Spirited Marketing
- How to Be Happy & Successful by Jennifer Koretsky, ADHD Coach
- Many Masks of ADD by Linda Roggli.
- ADHD and Mindfulness by Judi Jerome LICSW, LADC
- Selecting and Sticking with a System by Rachael Eaton, R.C.
- Upwrapping the Gift of the ADD Mind by Edward Hallowell, M.D.
- Procrastination by Rhonda Pawlan, ADHD Coach
- Think Postive and Kill the ANTS by Daniel Amen and Mike Marino.
- Tips for the Stay-at-Home ADHD Mom or Dad by Sandy Maynard, Coach
- How to Do Less (And Why) by Frances Strassman, Professional Organizer
- The Joy of ADHD: Flourishing with Adult ADHD by Miriam Reiss, MCC.
- Women with ADHD by Linda Roggli, ACC, Certified Life Coach
- Why We Lose Things by Frances Strassman, Professional Organizer
- Overcoming Procrastination by Rhonda Pawlan, ADHD Coach
- Spiritual Principles & Practices for Thriving w/ ADHD by Pauline Laurent
Diagnosis & Treatment
- New and Updated Information about ADHD by Victoria Ball, M.ED, MCC
- Recognizing & Treating ADHD in Boys and Men by George Kapalka, Ph.D.
- Resolve ADHD Diagnosis & Confusion by Richard L. Rubin, M.D.
- New Developments in ADHD Medications by Kenny Handelman, MD
- Manage ADHD So That It Benefits the Child at Home, School, and on the Playground. by Peter Jensen, M.D
- New Frontiers in ADHD: What is it, What Causes it, and How is it Best Treated? by Peter Jensen, M.D.
- A Physician’s Perspective: ADHD Medications by Ted Mandelkorn, M.D
- The ABC’s of ADHD by Dave Pomeroy, M.D.
- I am on Medication, What Can I Expect?by Deborah Bunger, MD
- Good News: Bad News by Peter Jensen, M.D.
- ADHD: Not Just for Boys Anymore by Patricia Quinn, M.D.
- Why ADHD Looks Like a Problem of Willpower by Thomas E. Brown, Ph.D.
- Dealing with ADHD: Siblings & the Family Unit by Keath Low
- Parenting Your Behaviorally Challenging Child by Sara Gardner
- Navigating ADHD: A Practical Path by Tracey Goodwin & Holly Oberacker
- Parenting Impulsive and Oppositional Children by George Kapalka, Ph.D.
- Communicating with Your Teen by Debi Bailey, Certified Parent Coach
- Solutions to Boosting Self-Esteem by Kerin Adams
- Coaching Teens/College Students with AD/HD by Jodi Sleeper-Triplett
- Contracts & Chore Programs for Adolescents by Gregory S. Greenberg
- The Parent Toolkit by Ron Feinberg, LICSW
- Developing Resilience in Children with ADHD by Sam Goldstein, Ph.D.
- Raising A.D.D. Kids by Daniel Amen, MD and Mark Kosins,MD
- Dealing with Difficult Teenagers by Daniel Amen and Todd Clements,MD
- Differential Diagnosis: Is it ADHD or..? by Cherie Valeithian, PhD
- Utilize Good & Bad of ADHD to Change Behavior by Douglas Chandler
- Strategies for Improving Behavior, Motivation, and Responsibility in Children and Adolescents with ADHD by Gregory Greenberg, Ph.D.
- Success Strategies for Couples by Gina Pera, ADHD Coach
- Is It You, Me or Adult ADD? Gina Pera, Relationship Expert
- Relationship Roadblocks by Scott Lewis, MSW, Co-Active Coach
- Relationships: Avoiding Friction & Frustration by Bonnie Mincu, Coach
- The Benefits of Boundaries by Tereasa Jones, MS
- Improving Your ADHD Relationships and Friendships by Ari Tuckman, Ph.D., ADHD therapist
- HELP! I’m Married to a Person with ADHD! by Susan Tschudi LMFT
- Money Matters by Stephanie Moulton, PhD and Ari Tuckman, PsyD
- Mindfulness, Hypnotherapy and Executive Functioning by Don Kerson MD
- Organize Your Clutter by Carrie Greene, ADD Coach
- Exercise: How to Make Time for It by Sandy Maynard, ADHD Coach
- Insightful Thinking and How It Can Help ADDers by Jeff Copper, MBA
- Overcoming Executive Function Weaknesses by Ari Tuckman, PsyD, MBA
- Coaching Your ADHD Brain by Nancy A. Ratey, EdM, MCC, SCAC
- How to Have More Productive Days by Miriam Reiss
- Is “Late Again” Your Middle Name by Cynthia Hammer, MSW
- What is ADD Coaching? by Carol Gignoux and Nancy Pagan
- Finding the Obvious Solutions When They Are Not So Obvious! by Jeff Copper, MBA, ACC, CPCC, ACG
- Explanation or Excuse? Take Charge of Your Life by Ari Tuckman, Ph.D.
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Coaching But Were Afraid to Ask byNancy Ratey, M. Ed., MCC ADHD Coach
- Essential Skills for Managing Adult ADHD by Jennifer Koretsky, ADHD Coach
- Put Your Oxygen Mask on First-Basic Self Care for Adults with ADHD byKate Kelly, MSN, ACT, ADD Coach
- ADD in the Spirit by Kate Kelly, MSN, ADD Coach
- I Have ADHD. Do I Have to Be Disorganized, Too? by Carrie Greene, ADD Coach, Professional Organizer
- Creating A Structured Environment by Carrie Greene, ADD Coach, Professional Organizer
- Packing for a Vacation by Sandy Maynard, ADHD Coach
- To Tell or Not to Tell in the Workplace by Ari Tuckman, Ph.D
- ADD in the Workplace by Victoria Ball, M.ED, SCAC, ADD Career Coach
- Thriving in Organizations with ADHD by Bonnie Mincu, ADD Coach
- How to Create a Career That Works for You & Your ADD by Miriam Reiss
- AD/HD in the Workplace: Help for your Career by Marjorie Johnson, ACC, DCSW, LCSWr
- Help! I Need an Accommodation or Do I? by Nancie Payne, M.S.
Found on the WayBack Machine – October 17, 2012