Thrive with ADHD through Self-acceptance
- How does it feel to have ADHD?
- ADHD and Shame
- Unconditional Self-acceptance
- Know how your brain works
- Accepting your child’s diagnosis
- Audio and Video: Using your strengths to fulfill your purpose
Self-care and organization tips for you and your family. You’re in this together. (Plus 2 short videos)
- The Best Advice Ever by Katherine McGaver
- Self-care Activities you Actually Have Time For + Printable by Meagan of Page Flutter
- Simple Steps to Staying Organized, an article with a Free Printable from Andrea Dekker
- On ADHD: Parent to Parent by Joan Jager
- How I Fixed my ADHD Husband by Coach Linda Walker
- ADHD Medication Rule 2- Reality Denied – Video by Dr. Charles Parker
- What’s it Like to Have ADHD – 2-minute animated video
ADHD Websites, Medication Rating Scales, Essential reading and Featured articles
- ADHD Screening Tests
- Medication Rating Scales
- ADHD Websites
- Secrets of the ADHD Brain by William Dodson, M.D.
- Seven Steps to Get Fit Gradually by Leo Babauta
- Six Steps to Survive ADHD Overwhelm – Learn to Plan your Day by Sarah Jane Keyser
- The Brown Model of ADHD
- For kids, parents or adults with ADHD. Things to know, steps to take and accepting ADHD.
- Kids ADHD Page – Things to read, do and watch. – Compiled by Joan Jager
- A PHYSICIAN’S PERSPECTIVE on ADHD Medications – Therapeutic Treatment of ADHD by Theodore Mandelkorn, M.D.
- 10 Medication Fallacies even Doctors Believe by Gina Pera – ADDitude Mag
- Why I Chose to Medicate my Child by Dianne Dempster
- The pros and cons of medication holidays – AdditudeMag
- Unconditional Acceptance of Yourself by Leo Babauta
- 16 Steps to Better Self-Esteem with ADHD by Kari Hogan
Tools for self-discovery to better manage ADHD. Advocate for yourself by using your strengths to meet your challenges.