Adult groups meet in Seattle and Olympia. The Tacoma group has closed.
Seattle, WA – ADHD Support Group – Partners group meets at the same time, same place
Seattle Meetup page – http://www.meetup.com/Seattle-Adult-ADHD-Inform-and-Support-Group/events/225537874/
- 4th Wednesday of most months, 7:00 to 8:45 PM – No meetings in November and December. See you in January!
- Home Street Bank – Wedgewood
- 8200 35th Ave NE, Seattle, WA, 98115
- Google Map –https://www.google.com/maps/place/8200+35th+Ave+NE,+Seattle,+WAfirstname.lastname@example.org,-122.2923773,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x54901392380c3687:0xc96e980fbd7ba8bd?hl=en
- Co-leaders: Cynthia Seager, MA, LMHCA and Pete Terlaak, a veteran ADHD coach. If you’d like to be put on our meeting list, please contact me at email@example.com
- or call/text me at 206-484-9178. Or just come!
Olympia, WA – Adult ADHD Support Group
Olympia Meetup Page – http://www.meetup.com/Olympia-Adult-ADHD-Support-Group/
- 3rd Wednesday of most months, 6:00 – 8:00 PM – They WILL meet in December.
New location on the Westside.
- Capital Medical Center
- 3900 Capital Mall Drive SW
- Olympia, WA 98502
- Phone: (360)754-5858
- Parking is free and accessible. Enter main entrance, and walk straight ahead into the first hallway. Rainier Room is the first door on the left.
- Beth Thompson, Marilyn Duff, Susan Kibbey and Gary Holt
- Marilyn Duff – firstname.lastname@example.org
Sorry, the Tacoma group has closed. We still have a room reserved at Jackson Hall for the second Wednesday of the month, from 7 to 9 pm if anyone would be willing to take over. Jackson Hall is across the street from Tacoma General Hospital at 314 Martin Luther King Jr. Street. (Formerly “K” Street.
Please contact Joan Jager by February 1st, 2017. email@example.com